Samstag, 26. Mai 2012

I'm not like them but I can pretend

Ich glaube über Schwarz-Weiß-Film hab ich mich schon mehrmals eingehend ausgelassen, deshalb hier einfach n paar Bilder aus Salzburg.
I guess I already said more than enough about black-and-white films. Here are simply some images I took in Salzburg.

I really like that sculpture

This is some kind of decor..


That little cute boy cried like the world's gonna stop rotating. He really wouldn't came down for minutes. I took his picture, went into a church and returned after like 20 minutes and he still cried. His father wasn't too patient after a while and it was quite touching and all. I mean, you barely see someone freaking out in public these days. Except kids. I wouldn't want to ask them, if I might take a picture - usually people act differently when they know, you take a picture. And I guess in that situation that family wouldn't be pleased at all. And if you tell them afterwards, they get mad. So yes, I feel kind of bad, for just taking that without asking, but sometimes you can't help it.


This tree is so amazing and every time I walk by, someone's sitting there or children are playing around there.


 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen