Freitag, 6. April 2012

You got the love I need to see me through

Ich glaube, jeder kennt den Song (hoffe es jedenfalls). Florence + the machine - You've got the love
Hier hab ich mal Kodak Ektachrome ausprobiert. N toller Effektfilm, wie ich finde, aber leider äußerst schwer zu bekommen, vor allem weil Kodak pleite ist! So weit ich weiß, ist die deutsche Tochterfirma nicht direkt betroffen - was aber die Filmproduktion leider nicht ankrubeln wird. :( Online habe ich den Film bisher nur als ausverkauftes Produkt gefunden. Ich hätte sehr gern nochmal einen, weil bei diesem viele unterbelichtete Bilder dabei waren. C'est la vie!
I think everyone knows that song (hope so). Florence + the machine - You've got the love
I've tried a Kodak Ektachrome here. Lovely effectfilm, I think, but hard to find anywhere, especially as Kodak got out of business! As far as I know, the German affilated firm is not directely affected - but that doesn't mean film production will increase. :( I've only found that film as unavailable product online. I'd love to have another roll as I had loads of underexposed images. Huh, c'est la vie.



I like that one a lot. More an accidental than a planned shot.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen